OASIS

This has been my little oasis for the last few days. We hit record high temperatures of over 36 degrees for several days in a row last week. Add in the stonkingly high humidity and it's been pretty unbearable. A big storm system came through by the end of the week so I was finally able to get a good night's sleep. Once upon a time you used to be able to survive this town without an air con, these days it seems even the old stalwarts that have been around for years can't cope without them (I'm admittedly not too far off myself, though my current quasi open air setup doesn't allow for it right now).

So mostly I loll about in the plunge spa. And the walking carpet is generally not too far behind.
mmm, delicious human infused spa water
wut? No, I wasn't drinking the spa water

No comments