FOUR BIRDS

I've basically been totally useless when it comes to some previous (clearly non-binding) assurances that I'd review coffee and food and other such things that Darwin has on offer. This is partly because my lunch and dinner outings have been feeble these last few months (apparently there's some primordial part of my brain that still thinks I'm broke and shouldn't go out and treat myself to a damned overpriced cheese toastie once in a while) and partly because I feel like a tragic hipster whenever I take a snap of my food. Or y'know, most of the rest of the time.

Anyway, speaking of hipsters - Four Birds. This quirky little cafe in the Star Village arcade is about as close as you can get to the Brunswick experience in downtown Darwin (and is my current preferred lunch spot).

So screw it, I ordered my favourite vegetarian bagel, took a picture of my food and read a copy of Frankie magazine.

No comments