KENTISH

Well the last few weeks have been a bit of a blur! Between getting a job in the UK, going to Australia, finding some temporary digs (currently living in an uninsulated closet sized room for the next few months until I find something more long-term suitable), buying a car, having said car turn into a lemon before I even got it home, spending a fortune on getting the car fixed and plotting revenge on the scammy bastard who sold it to me, worrying about the puppy I left behind (it'll be a few months before I can bring him over), trying to get my laundry dry and learning a gazillion new things at my place of work (including how to go about fixing the database system that underpins about 50% of the work I have to do) - well, I have found a little time for eating and sleeping...

No comments